SHARE REGISTRAR SERVICES
Corplink (Private) Limited is registered with SECP as an authorized and approved Balloter and Transfer Agents under the Share Registrar and Balloters Regulations, 2017 issued by the SECP. Corplink offers complete services including maintenance, registration, verification and directly dealing with shareholders. In case of any disaster,
Corplink has in place a comprehensive disaster recovery plan for the immediate recovery of our services as part of its Business Continuity Plan.
Following services are being provided under this category:
- Authorized Balloter for Initial Public Offers (IPOs)
- Registrar / Transfer Agent (RTA) for Ordinary Shares, Preference shares, TFC and Sukuk.
- Maintenance of computerized security holders register
- Processing of transfer of physical shares
- Processing of deposit and withdrawal of book entry securities
- Maintenance of specimen signatures of shareholders in both physical and soft form.
- Processing of E-Dividend including calculation of dividend amount with effect of Zakat and Tax (Filer / Non-Filer) Proportion of shares for calculation of Tax, IBAN, CNIC and direct credit designated Bank account of shareholders.
- Processing of Bonus Issues. (Credit in CDC and Physical issue of share certificates)
- Processing of Right Issue (Credit of unpaid right in CDC A/C’s till final credits) o Consolidation and Splitting of Shares.
- Issuance of duplicate share certificates after completing due formalities.
- Processing of transmission cases in the light of applicable Rules and Laws
- Dispatch arrangements of accounts and any type of notices to shareholders
- Preparation of reports related to the securities and Security holders for filling with Issuers / Regulators including:
- Free Float of Shares
- Form-A Annexures with list on CD for SECP Islamabad.
- Pattern of Share holding (Form 34)
- Annual list of Shareholding for Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX)
- Monthly, half yearly and annual re-conciliation report as required under CDC Regulations.
- Reply to shareholders enquires received through e-mail, mail and through personal visits.
- Keeping the record of shareholders complaints and reporting to SECP and Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) with there results on annual basis.
- Other standard Share Registrar department activities
- Compliance of legal obligations as Share Registrar / Transfer Agent
Corplink has developed a dynamic team able to assist clients in all types of secretarial and corporate consultancy services for matters related to SECP, Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX), Board of Investment and other regulatory authorities. A brief description of major areas catered by this department is as follows:
1. Registration Services
We assist our clients in registering with the following regulatory authorities to ensure smooth operations of the Company:
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) for incorporating all types of companies
- Federal Board of Revenue and other provincial tax authorities for obtaining National Tax Number (NTN) and Sale Tax Registration Number
- Board of Investment for obtaining permission to operate a Branch or Liaison Office of a foreign company in Pakistan
- Registration from Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Registration with custom authorities for obtaining WeBOC license.
2. Secretarial Services
- Filling of annual and periodic returns with the regulatory authorities
- If required, apply for extension of time for filing the annual returns and forms and convening meetings
- Apply for changes in authorized capital, company’s address and Memorandum and Articles of Association, as and when required
- Assisting the clients in conducting and making compliance with the regulatory authorities for board meetings, annual general meetings, extra ordinary general meetings etc.
- Advise on as well as draft, vet and review legal documents, notices and replies relating to corporate affairs of the Client
- Day to day advisory on matters of SECP and other regulatory authorities
3. Other Corporate Services
- Winding up of Companies
- Delisting of Listed Companies
- Raising of Capital through Right Issue, Preference Shares
- Conversion of loans into equity
- Advising Companies on Company Law and Corporate Governance Issues, Board Matters
- Representation in the matter of Regulatory Approvals from SECP
- Handling Queries and Notices of SECP to the Companies, their Directors, Officers etc.
- Conversion of private into public companies, or vice-versa
- Representing the Company in respect of any show cause notices issued.
Corplink closely associated with company Secretaries of its valued clients and shares with them up to date statutory information in the light of Provisions of Companies Act, 2017, Stock Exchange Regulations and reporting under CCG.