Shareholders may use the below form to inquire or submit a complaint

    DISCLAIMER “In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by Corplink, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (“SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the Company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domainshall not be entertained by the SECP.”